Monday, February 15, 2010

Root Legacy_serial 0000 Driver Unknown Device Driver - Serial - Device Instance Id - ROOT/LEGACY_SERIAL/0000?

Unknown device driver - Serial - Device Instance Id - ROOT/LEGACY_SERIAL/0000? - root legacy_serial 0000 driver

Hello. I need help with an unknown device driver '. I let several blue screen errors on startup shutdowns and crash analysis from Microsoft and HP Health Scan says it has detected a problem in the device driver with the name "series". I went to Device Manager and drivers is a serial device is not hidden in Plug and Play category. Then I went right to the properties of the series, but no way to update the driver. The troubleshooting page led me to work with Windows, but says nothing about non-Plug and Play devices or hidden.
So, what is the device driver number? The properties speaks volumes about the legacy. And how can the device driver and the elimination of the yellow circle and a black exclamation point errornext series? I Should the recovery CD drive? (I've also just the recovery CD and HP have a repair option or should I install?) Or should I temporarily disable the device driver number? or if the United Nations

2 comments:

CrownPC said...

The first to go, what if you do not use the device, you probably do not need, so uninstalled. Restart your system to see if new hardware is found. If so, you are asked whether you want an existing driver or use a new one. Choose a new, and insert the HP recovery CD. Let the burden there. Chance is not even something new. The driver of a series are to be used generally for serial printers obsolete anyway. Hope this helps

Andre The Giant said...

damn this dude is too INFO. People will not help you if uu them many who are not yet everything I read, read lol like in the first paragraph, uh So here's the solution: you must be installing Windows probly. I have the same message as before. In fact, I'm new on my Windows install myself. You have to install a corrupted probly or somthin went wrong at some point. Then maybe he should do is install Windows, but before you do anything to make sure that you save (on CD, DVD, save to another hard disk if you have one, somthing to install a Flash drive) and new.

Good luck. Hopefully it will work.

Post a Comment