Saturday, February 6, 2010

Is Strep Throat With Mucus Normal How Can You Tell If You Have Strep Throat?

How can you tell if you have strep throat? - is strep throat with mucus normal

I had a fever of 102 for a few days and now every time when I am on medication I am well and remove the neck pain. I have very bad symptoms of colds and my nose still clogged and drips into my throat and difficulty swallowing and pain. I'm still sick every time I swallow mucus and makes me cough. I still get chills when I am in medicine and pain in the neck that also could be. If I drink something really bad cuz it hurts the feeling of mucus, something to drink less than 8 times in a row, then you can feel better. I can eat regular meals, no stomach problems, and appetite. What is that noise? I thank you all for the help:)

3 comments:

Diana B said...

The fever indicates that your body tries to fight infection. OTC drugs is probably the problem of masking. If you have a runny nose, sinuses drains into the throat, this can be the cause of your sore throat. Could a bad sinus infection. You really need a doctor visit in order to be put on antibiotics. The most important thing is the fever that is high enough that it should be examined.

PAT G said...

If you are an adult and a fever of 102 is high and is usually a sign of a bacterial infection. You may need to be on an antibiotic. If you have not seen a doctor, I recommend you do. If you have, and have been put on antibiotics, you should do, 2-3 Labor Day and if you are not better go back and say. I think the medication you take an aspirin, such as Tylenol or Motrin. They should contribute to the fever and pain and should therefore continue to do so in accordance with the directions on the package does not cure it.

john r said...

They have little white blisters on the back of the neck / pallet. If they are there, you

Post a Comment