Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Pickle Bottom Diaper Bags Petunia Pickle Bottom??

Petunia Pickle Bottom?? - pickle bottom diaper bags

Does anyone else Petunia Pickle Bottom bag? If so, that one. I'm trying to decide what to my B-Day in a few weeks. I like the collection of cakes and cosmopolitan style bag (looks) like an old doctor's bag. I have almost 12 months, so it dosnt much to get out. Only a clean diaper and a cup and snack. But we are TTC if it works, more than any Escentials newborn (if I did not breastfeed or formula bottles most likely). I like cloth bags of cut velvet cake with cream, black, blue or beige and cream tweed. I like) the same clutch / Clutch City Cross (the same size and style. But I'm not sure it would be nice if / when it is No. 2 in all. I may use my diaper bag as a handbag, it should also in my wallet, keys and a few small Escentials me perfectly. What style do you feel better in general functions. Perhaps the speed:
Feature
Style
Cleanability
Portability
overall
Share .. 1.10

No comments:

Post a Comment