Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hemorrhoid Physician I Think I Have Hemorrhoids. Is It Best To Go To My Normal Physician Or My Gynecologist?

I think I have hemorrhoids. is it best to go to my normal physician or my gynecologist? - hemorrhoid physician

I had one for a while, but today the pain was unbearable, and I noticed what seems to be different. It is so painful. To avoid wasting time processing them, I go to my doctor or my gynecologist? More ... Recommendations on how to relieve the pain there?


So: The last two years I had severe pain during sex, almost like a burning sensation on the inside. I was sexually active for over 2 years and have never experienced such pain before. Possibly the result of hemorrhoids?

(I have recently for sexually transmitted diseases for those who have not examined the question! THX)

No comments:

Post a Comment