Saturday, December 12, 2009

Artistic Little Lol Pics Hi.-im 18 Yo And Im Xtremely Artistic (not That Creative Lol).plz Guys Help Me Out-i Want Fame N Money?

Hi.-im 18 yo and im xtremely artistic (not that creative lol).plz guys help me out-i want fame n money? - artistic little lol pics

tha is so, I just got my GRD to 12 Xam studiying Dental Sciences, 7th June is now occupied, but in the free after 7 begins at the University of
for what I want, like opening a store or a boutique or design accessories like wings of the angel secret victories ... I am very artistic and make portraits with graphite, pastels, etc-in the very hard for decorated with pastel colors .. ..
So my question is that I can open the store, so you get the money and I was a little known .. IDES also give others - and the guys PLZ DONT make sarcastic remarks ....
Thank you for helping us

No comments:

Post a Comment